Buy Hydrocodone Online
Norco contains a mixture of acetaminophen and hydrocodone. Hydrocodone is a pain relief pill. An opioid is sometimes called a narcotic (illegal drug). Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever that increases the effects of hydrocodone.
Also, Norco is use to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain.
again, it may also be used for purposes not listed in this pill guide.
How should I take
Take Norco exactly as prescribe. Firstly, Follow all directions on your prescription label. Never take this pill in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribe. An overdose can damage your liver or cause death. Tell your doctor if the pill seems to stop working as well in relieving your pain. Hydrocodone may be habit-forming, even at regular doses. Never share this pill with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction.
MISUSE OF NARCOTIC MEDICINE CAN CAUSE ADDICTION, OVERDOSE, OR DEATH, especially in a child or other person using the medicine without a prescription. Selling or giving away Norco is against the law.
If you need surgery or medical tests, tell the doctor ahead of time that you are using this pill. You may need to stop using the pill for a short time.
Also, do not stop using this medicine suddenly after long-term use, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Ask your doctor how to safely stop using Norco.
Store Norco at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep track of the amount of medicine used from each new bottle. Hydrocodone is a drug of abuse and you should be aware if anyone is using your medicine improperly or without a prescription.
Always check your bottle to make sure you have received the correct pills (same brand and type) of medicine prescribed by your doctor.
Dosage should be adjusted according to severity of the pain and the response of the patient. Tolerance to hydrocodone can develop with continued use and the incidence of side effects is dose related.
- Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Norco: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.Opioid medicine can slow or stop your breathing, and death may occur. A person caring for you should give naloxone and seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up. norcoIn rare cases, acetaminophen may cause a severe skin reaction that can be fatal. This could occur even if you have taken acetaminophen in the past and had no reaction. Stop taking this medicine and call your doctor right away if you have skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling. If you have this type of reaction, you should never again take any medicine that contains acetaminophen. norcoCall your doctor at once if you have:
- firstly, noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- infertility, missed menstrual periods;
- impotence, sexual problems, loss of interest in sex;
- liver problems – nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- low cortisol levels – nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness; or
- high levels of serotonin in the body – agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.