buy Lyrica online, Lyrica is a prescription pills used in adults, 18 years of age and older to treat:
- pain from damaged nerves (neuropathic pain) that happens with diabetes
- pain from damaged nerves (neuropathic pain) that follows healing of shingles
- fibromyalgia (pain all over your body)
- pain from damaged nerves (neuropathic pain) that follows spinal cord injury
It is not known if Lyrica is safe and effective in people under 18 years of age for the treatment of fibromyalgia and neuropathic pain with diabetes, shingles, or spinal cord injury.
Lyrica is a prescription medicine used in people 1 month of age and older to treat:
- partial-onset seizures when taken together with other seizure pills.
For the treatment of partial-onset seizures when taken together with other seizure drug, it is not known if Lyrica is safe and effective in children under 1 month of age.
Uses of Lyrica/buy-Lyrica-online
Firstly, read the drug guide and, if available, the Patient details Leaflet provide by your chemist before you start using pregabalin and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions in the data, consult your doctor or chemist.
Secondly, take this drug by mouth as directed by your doctor, usually 2 to 3 times a day with or without food. The dosage is based on your medical condition, kidney function, and response to treatment. Children’s dosage is also based on weight.
Also, if you are using the liquid form of this drug, carefully measure the dose using a special measuring device/spoon. Do not use a household spoon because you may not get the correct dose.
To reduce your risk of side effects (such as dizziness and drowsiness), your doctor may direct you to start this drug at a low dose and gradually increase your dose. Follow your doctor’s directions carefully. Lyrica for sale.
Side Effects of Lyrica
The most common side effects of Lyrica are
- dry mouth (xerostomia),
- edema (accumulation of fluid),
- blurred vision,
- double vision (diplopia),
- weight gain,
- fatigue (tiredness),
- abnormal gait (ataxia),
- tremor, and
- difficulty concentrating.
Other side effects include
- increased appetite,
- myoclonus (sudden, involuntary jerking of a muscle or muscle groups),
- heart failure,
- low blood pressure,
- reduced blood platelet counts, and
- increased blood creatinine kinase levels.
Increased creatinine kinase can be a sign of muscle injury, and in clinical trials three patients experienced rhabdomyolysis (severe muscle injury). lastly, patients should report unexplained muscle pain, tenderness or weakness to their doctors, especially if join with fever and malaise (reduced well-being). Finally, Lyrica has rarely been join with angioedema (swelling of the face, tongue, lips, and gums, throat and larynx). Lyrica for sale.